Friday, March 18, 2011

Testimonials and New Listings!

To begin my post, I'd like to announce the newest section of Walking the Docks, the client testimonials page. It speaks volumes when someone is pleased enough with our brokerage services to go out of their way to write a nice "Thank You", so rather than let them go un-noticed I've decided to start posting them on my blog. Take a look at what some of my past clients have to say about their experiences and see why repeat business is higher than ever!

In brokerage news, we've had a big increase in boats being listed in the past month, which is great for Landmark Yacht Sales and our clients as we approach the summer months and the accompanying rise in sales. I'll be representing ten new listings since my last post, and you can see some select vessels below:

Cheryll Ann, 2006 Sea Ray 520 Sedan Bridge
Tampa, FL


Forty Licks, 2005 Luhrs 41 Convertible
Key West, FL



Bella Vista, 2005 Pursuit 3100 Offshore
Tampa, FL











No comments: